BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Vegetarian




I've been vegetarian for 9 days now. I started the day after World Vegetarian day and have been going strong since. What motivated me to go vegetarian was seeing the film Food Inc. and the fact that many people in my tower were going vegetarian. My original goal was to do it for a week. Then I extended that to ten days. Perhaps tomorrow night I will extend it to a month? We shall see. Anyway, last Friday I, along with a few fellow members of the Green Tower held a vegetarian dinner (though the dishes were actually Vegan). We made spicy potatoes, cabbages & peas over rice and garbanzo bean burgers. I must say, the garbanzo bean burgers were A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! I got the recipes here: http://www.vrg.org/nutshell/nutshell.htm#nut


Song of the moment: Dive In by The Dave Matthews Band

2 comments:

Heyitskitcat said...

This last post was soooooooooo long ago! Get back to blogging missy- I wanna see what you can whip up :)

Anonymous said...

^word