BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, July 20, 2009

Too Often


So I apparently go grocery shopping way too often and buy way too much each time I do so. I was analyzing a report generated by bankofamerica.com on my spendings and realized that I spend 27% of my money on just food. This is a serious problem as I still have to pay $2,000+ for my Fall '09 semester tuition. I made a bet with a friend of mine that I won't buy any more groceries (with the except of milk) for at least two weeks. It's been less than a week and I already want to make that 1.5 mile walk down to Whole Foods. I get bored with my food so easily. I need to get through all the of Easy Mac and Ramen I bought over two months ago before I allow myself to go shopping again. This will be quite a challenge. In the meantime, I need to stop being so lazy and making myself sandwiches. I need to get back in the kitchen and get creative with what I've got!


I just realized I forgot to do the song of the moment for the last two posts so here goes:

Song of the moment: The Man Who Sold the World by David Bowie

0 comments: